- 1 of 2 Photos | View More Photos
Roasted Broccoli & Tomatoes
*1 tablespoon olive oil
*1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
*1/4 teaspoon McCormick Coarse Ground Black Pepper
*12 ounces broccoli florets
*1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes
*1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
*2 teaspoons honey
*1/2 teaspoon McCormick Basil Leaves
*1/4 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix oil, garlic powder and pepper in large bowl. Add broccoli and tomatoes; toss to coat well. Spread in single layer on foil-lined 15-by-10-by-1-inch baking pan.
3. Roast in oven 13-15 minutes or until broccoli is lightly browned.
4. Meanwhile, mix vinegar, honey, basil and oregano in small bowl. Drizzle over roasted vegetables after removing from oven; toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
No-Cook Freezer Grape & Spice Jam
Yields approx. 4 3/4 cup
*2 cup prepared Concord Grape pulp (about 2 lb. of washed grapes)
*1/4 tsp. cinnamon
*1/8 tsp. cloves
*4 cup sugar
*1 pouch liquid fruit pectin
1. Run grapes through a food mill to remove skins and seeds. Add cinnamon, cloves and sugar to grape pulp and let mixture sit for 10 minutes,
2. Add fruit pectin and stir for 3 minutes. Ladle into freezer-safe containers and immediately cover the containers lightly, Let these remain at room temperature for 24 hours.
3. Put containers in freezer.
Pennsylvania PB & C Bars
Servings: 12 bars
*1 cup melted butter
*2 cups peanut butter
*3/4 cup brown sugar
*2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
*1/4 teaspoon salt
*2 teaspoons vanilla extract
*3 cups flour
*1 teaspoon baking powder
*1/2 cup chopped peanuts
*1 1/2 tubs chocolate frosting
*1 cup peanut butter, melted
*1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, mix butter, peanut butter, sugars, salt, eggs and vanilla until well mixed. Add flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly. Spread on a 10-by-15-by- 2-inch ungreased cookie sheet.
2. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool.
3. Spread frosting over crust. Drizzle melted peanut butter over chocolate. Sprinkle chopped peanuts on top of peanut butter and chocolate. Let set until topping is firm.
4. You can refrigerate cookie sheet to speed firming process, if desired. Cut into desired size bars.